Georgia only has five Amtrak stations, and all trains in the state are long-distance with service to cities including New Orleans, Miami, Tampa, Orlando, Washington D.C. and New York City. See the list of Georgia Amtrak stations and routes below to learn more. Note that there is not rail service between Atlanta and Savannah.
Georgia Amtrak Stations
- Atlanta, GA – Peachtree Station (ATL) (Crescent)
- Gainesville, GA (GNS) (Crescent)
- Jesup, GA (JSP) (Silver Meteor)
- Savannah, GA (SAV) (Palmetto, Silver Meteor, Silver Star)
- Toccoa, GA (TCA) (Crescent)