The Tucson Amtrak Station is at 400 N Toole Avenue in Tucson’s very downtown walkable area. Texas Eagle and Sunset Limited trains stop at this 1907 station, which was formerly used by the Southern Pacific Railroad. Be sure to check out the Southern Arizona Transportation Museum next door.
View the full list of station amenities, including:
- Ticket sales office
- Checked baggage service
- Daily and overnight parking
Note: No bag storage at this station.
Things to Know
- Westbound trains arrive early evening
- Eastbound trains arrive in the morning before 8 a.m.
- There are multiple Tucson Streetcar stops in walking distance of the station.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car is in the area, and they can typically pick you up if you have a reservation.
- This station provides service to major cities in Texas along with New Orleans, Los Angeles and Chicago.
- Hotel Congress (across from the station)
- AC Hotel Tucson Downtown
- The Blenman Inn
Note that we may earn commission if you book a hotel through one of the above links. This compensation supports train travel research and guides.