Built in 1962, the Savannah Amtrak Station is at 2611 Seaboard Coastline Drive, about a 10-minute drive away from the Savannah Historic District. Palmetto, Silver Meteor and Silver Star trains stop here each day, with service south to Florida and north to cities including Washington D.C., Philadelphia and New York City. Learn more about the station below.
View the full list of station amenities, including:
- Ticket sales office
- Vending machines
- Baggage carts
- Checked baggage service
- Daily and overnight parking
Things to Know
- Trains arrive and depart early in the morning and in evening.
- Silver Star trains have the worst arrival times (middle of the night).
- You’ll need to get a ride to and from the station (taxi, Uber, Lyft are available).
- Enterprise is the closest car rental company, but they don’t offer pickup service.
- Palmetto trains have business class seating, but do not have roomettes or bedrooms.
- If you prefer private sleeping accommodations, books tickets on the Silver Meteor or Silver Star.