The Kissimmee Amtrak Station is in a walkable and historic area at 111 E Dakin Avenue. It is the closest train station to Walt Disney World, and three trains stop here: Amtrak’s Silver Meteor, Amtrak’s Silver Star and the SunRail. Learn more about station amenities and nearby attractions below.
View the full list of station amenities, including:
- Ticket sales office
- Bag storage
- Checked baggage service
Note: There is no parking at this station
Things to Know
- For a meal before or after your train trip, check out Susan’s Courtside Cafe, which is in an old house and has fresh coffee.
- Train arrival and departure times are good at this station, and range from late morning to early evening depending on the train and direction of travel.
- Hertz rental cars are closest to the station (the office is a 20-minute walk away), or call ahead and see if pickup from the station is available.
- Enterprise typically offers pickup with a car rental. The closest location is at the Kissimmee Airport (call ahead to check on pickup from the station).
- If you are planning to go to Disney World, Uber or Lyft is a good option for reaching your hotel and the parks without renting a car.
- Kapp and Kappy B&B (15-minute walk from the station)