Trains on the Silver Meteor and Silver Star routes stop at the Jacksonville Amtrak Station at 3570 Clifford Lane. This Florida station is not in a walkable area and vehicle transportation is needed if you are an arriving passenger. The station is about a 12-minute drive away from downtown Jacksonville and the nearest rental car company (Enterprise; call ahead to see if a pick up from the station is an option).
View station amenities, including:
- Ticket office
- Bag storage (fee)
- Checked baggage service
- Free daily and overnight parking
Things to Know
- Southbound trains arrive early in the morning
- Northbound trains depart in the evening
- Coach seats are inexpensive if you are traveling within Florida
- Silver Star trains offer connecting bus service to downtown Jacksonville
- Taxi, Lyft and Uber are other transportation options for arriving passengers
- Trip time between Jacksonville and Orlando is about 3 hours
- Trip time between Jacksonville and Miami is about 9 hours on the Silver Meteor (faster than Silver Star)
There are no hotels in walking distance.