Indiana has more than 10 Amtrak stations, some that are near Lake Michigan and others in the central part of the state. Trains travel to major cities including Chicago, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Boston, Washington D.C. and New York City. See the list of Indiana Amtrak stations and routes below to learn more.
Note that the Hoosier State route is no longer running due to lack of funding.
Indiana Amtrak Stations
- Connersville, IN (COI) (Cardinal)
- Crawfordsville, IN (CRF) (Cardinal)
- Dyer, IN (DYE) (Cardinal)
- Elkhart, IN (EKH) (Capitol Limited, Lake Shore Limited)
- Hammond-Whiting, IN (HMI) (Wolverine)
- Indianapolis, IN (IND) (Cardinal)
- Lafayette, IN (LAF) (Cardinal, pictured above)
- Michigan City, IN (MCI) (Wolverine)
- Rensselaer, IN (REN) (Cardinal)
- South Bend, IN (SOB) (Capitol Limited, Lake Shore Limited)
- Waterloo, IN (WTI) (Capitol Limited, Lake Shore Limited)