The Blue Water Amtrak route travels between Chicago and historic Port Huron once a day in each direction. On weekdays, a quiet car is available, and other amenities include WiFi, business class, a cafe and bike/golf bag storage as space allows.
Things to know:
- Chicago is on Central Time and all Michigan stops are in Eastern Time.
- The entire route takes about 6.5 hours (Port Huron to or from Chicago)
- Trains depart Chicago at 4 p.m. and reach Port Hurton at 11:30 p.m.
- Trains depart Port Huron at 6:20 a.m. with an arrival in Chicago around noon.
- Wolverine Amtrak trains stop at some of the same stations as an additional option.
- East Lansing
- Port Huron