The Miami Amtrak Station is north of Miami at 8303 NW 37th Avenue in Hialeah, Florida. Although it is not in the downtown area, you can reach the Miami International Airport in about 15 minutes or head north via rail to coastal areas.
- Silver Meteor trains depart just after 8 a.m.
- Silver Star trains depart just before noon
- Silver Star trains arrive around 6 p.m. if no delays
- Silver Meteor trains arrive around 6:40 p.m. if no delays
Things to Know
- The Metrorail Transfer Station is a 10-minute walk away from the Miami Amtrak Station for southbound Tri-Rail trains to Miami Airport and northbound trains to destinations including Holywood, Fort Lauderdale, Pompeo Beach, Deerfield Beach, Boca Raton and West Palm Beach.
- If you need supplies of any kind, a Walmart Supercenter is about a 17-minute walk away from the station.
- Looking for a rental car? Hertz and Enterprise are nearby. Call ahead to arrange and confirm pick up from the Amtrak station.
There are not any hotels in walking distance. Plan to get a taxi, Uber or Lyft ride or connect with a Tri-Rail train to reach accommodations.