The Miami Amtrak Station is technically in Hialeah, Florida. Built in 1978, it also isn’t in a very walkable or tourist-friendly area, so plan to get dropped off or picked up via car. Learn more about the station area and amenities below.
View the full list of station amenities, including:
- Bag storage
- Checked baggage service
- Daily and overnight parking
Two Amtrak routes stop at the Miami Amtrak Station: Silver Meteor and Silver Star:
- Silver Meteor trains depart in the morning.
- Silver Star trains depart midday.
- Silver Star trains arrive around 6 p.m. if no delays.
- Silver Meteor trains arrive around 6:40 p.m. if no delays.
Things to Know
- Hertz and Enterprise are nearby. Call ahead to arrange and confirm pick up from the Amtrak station.
- Consider traveling to the Hollywood Station instead. It’s one stop before Miami and travel time from Hollywood to downtown Miami and Miami Beach is about the same as from the Miami Station (30 minutes by car).