Amtrak’s Valley Flyer route travels between Greenfield, Massachusetts and New Haven, Connecticut. It’s primarily a commuter train to connect people with trains heading to New York City or another location on the Northeast Regional, Acela Express, New Haven Line or CTrail Shoreline East routes.
Things to Know
- There are multiple trains on weekdays and one train in each direction on the weekends.
- Total trip time is about 2 hours and 45 minutes.
- Trains leave Massachusetts in the morning and depart New Haven in the early evening.
You can view current schedules via Google Maps or when booking your tickets. If you know your start and end stations, you can also use the Amtrak website to create a custom timetable.
- Greenfield, MA (GFD)
- Northampton, MA (NHT)
- Holyoke, MA (HLK)
- Springfield, MA (SPG)
- Windsor Locks, CT (WNL)
- Windsor, CT (WND)
- Hartford, CT (HFD)
- Berlin, CT (BER)
- Meriden, CT (MDN)
- Wallingford, CT (WFD)
- New Haven, CT – State Street Station (STS)
- New Haven, CT – Union Station (NHV)