The Pere Marquette Amtrak route travels between Chicago and Grand Rapids daily. There is non-stop service from Chicago to Saint Joseph, which has Lake Michigan beaches, and a stop in charming Holland, making this route great for a vacation getaway. Amenities include a café, WiFi, coach seats and business class car.
This website is reader supported and we may earn a small commission from links on this page.
- Trains depart Chicago early evening.
- Trains depart Grand Rapids early in the morning.
- Travel time between Chicago and Saint Joseph is about two hours.
- Travel time between Chicago and Grand Rapids is about four hours.
- Chicago is on Central Time while the other stations on the route are on Eastern.
View latest schedules and timetables on Amtrak.com.
- Chicago, IL – Union Station (CHI)
- St. Joseph-Benton Harbor, MI (SJM)
- Bangor, MI (BAM)
- Holland, MI (HOM)
- Grand Rapids, MI – Vernon J. Ehlers Station (GRR)